Sunday, March 18, 2007

Top 3 Sites On The Net For Finding Work And Making Money

I rarely get on the web for "pure enjoyment" anymore. I have specific goals that I want to accomplish and they all in some way involve making money. Don't get me wrong, I fully enjoy my work and everything I do to make money online, but you'll never catch me goofing around on bored.com, there's always money to be earned!

There are only 3 sites that I check on a regular basis, aside from my e-mail. These sites have proven to be very useful in the hunt for legitimate and free work online. BECAUSE YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE TO PAY FOR A JOB!

http://www.writersrow.com/deborahng/freelancewritingjobs.html- This blog is specifically for freelance writers. If you're a freelance writer looking for a job this is the place to go! She updates constantly with opportunities for writers of every sort- even bloggers!

www.craigslist.com If you haven't checked out craigslist for work, you're really missing out. Whether it's writing you want to do, painting, singing, marketing, anything- just look for it on craigslist! You'll find blogging jobs here and much, much more. Be sure to check in cities all over the country, writing jobs are often "work from home" so it usually doesn't matter where you live.

Finally there's http://paidopps.blogspot.com/ I check this site every single day, sometimes multiple times a day. I discovered Tori, the author while searching on associatedcontent.com one day. She had some great ways to make money online and I've been an avid reader ever since. Tori will only provide you with 100% free ways to make money online and don't worry about being scammed, she calls out all scammers right on her blog- just check out what she said about review stream and treasure trooper!

1 comment:

Tori Thompson said...

Thanks so much for mentioning my site! I truly, truly appreciate it. The favor will be returned!

Tori