Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Get Cash For Your Broken Laptop!

Before you start searching the web for way to properly dispose of your old or broken latop consider selling it. There are a lot of companies who do business by purchasing old or broken laptops, refurbishing them and reselling. They're the ones who are making big profits off of your laptop.

I had a Dell Inspiron 1100 for my freshman year in college. I had loads of problems with the power cord in this model. It was a three prong plug and it was constantly breaking! My then fiance decided he was going to fix it by replacing the plug jack with a more "standard" model. That way I wouldn't have to worry about replacing the expensive plug every 3 months. As you can imagine, his venture in laptop hardware support failed miserably and I was left with no way to turn my laptop on.

The Dell has been out of commission for well over a year now, and being in the tight spot for money I am; I decided to see if anyone out there would buy it. Obviously I found a few places otherwise I wouldn't be writing this post. One site offered me $80 for it and the other about $100. These sites pay for the shipping fees so you don't have to worry about getting screwed out of that money. I've included the links below, so if you have a crappy, old or even broken laptop don't throw it away, get your money's worth!

http://www.1hideout.com/selllaptop.asp

http://laptoprepair.com/sell.htm

No comments: