Saturday, January 13, 2007

Primetime Shows To Watch

If you want to be an investor, you must be informed. You’ve got to know what’s going on in the market, what’s going on with your companies and general current events. Set up a daily schedule, a time to read the paper or to watch certain shows that keep investors informed.

I have a 17 month old daughter, so I lack the time to actually sit down and read a paper. I do have time to turn the TV on anytime, and I do. Here is a list of shows that I think you should watch, to keep your head in the game.

Kudlow & Company, hosted by Larry Kudlow, ties politics, law and the stock market into an hour long show starting at 5pm Monday through Friday on CNBC.

Mad Money, hosted by Jim Cramer; also on CNBC. You’ve seen me mention Jim Cramer’s Mad Money many times in this blog, that’s because I love him! As he says at the end of every show, there’s a bull market somewhere and he wants to help you find it! By the way if you’re a student at the Darden School of Business at the University of Virginia, click here to register for tickets to “Mad Money’s Back to School Tour” on February 7. Oh yea, and catch Mad Money on CNBC every night at 6pm and 11pm.

I’ve wanted to check out “Fast Money”, a show that comes on CNBC at 8pm, but I’ve yet to have the chance. I’d bet that it’s a very informative program, you should check it out!

No comments: