Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Free $25 For Investing

If you're a member of mypoints.com you can get 550 points and a free $25 through Sharebuilder! I received this offer in my inbox for the second time. I took advantage of this oppourtunity a few months ago by opening a custodial account for my daughter. I made my first investment and about 4 weeks later received $25 in my inbox. We all know investing is the smartest way to save your money, so there's really nothing to loose here! If you don't have a mypoints account, go sign up now- it's free!. You have to open a new sharebuilder account, if you already have one open- no big deal, open another. You can make it for something specific, like a college fund or individual account. Use the promotional code mypoints25; there's nothing better than free money!

No comments: