Wednesday, February 7, 2007

How's It Going At ChaCha?

It's going great at ChaCha! If you haven't checked out ChaCha yet, it really is time! www.chacha.com is the future of online searching. Instead of sorting through 100's of pages of information yourself, a real person does it for you in minutes! You'll find the best information, and perhaps even have a great conversation while they're looking for you.

I love being a guide for ChaCha. It's really a lot of fun to help people get the information they need. I'm now able to distribute ChaCha tool bars. However, I have a limited number. If you're interested in downloading a ChaCha tool bar, which is totally customizable complete with "search with guide", then shoot me an e-mail. Be sure to put ChaCha Tool Bar in the subject line so I know what the e-mail is about. You'll be the first in line for the online searching evolution!

No comments: